LF: RE: Re: RE: 500 acty

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Re: RE: 500 acty
From: "James Cowburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 12:41:06 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Mal

I may be running some tests later, I’ll PM you with details.  As for thesma I use the Mk1 “Dad” filter i.e. turn it off!!  The kids can watch an lcd tv upstairs which is much quieter.   Mine is a 2002 vintage NEC so it’s very noisy.  Only SVGA b ut v good picture when fed with component transcoded off the Sky+ RGB scart.  At normal viewing distances it is for all practical purposes as good as a modern HD unit, and certainly not £2000 worse!!

With best regards

Jim

Dr. James Cowburn

SG18 9NR

T +44 (0) 1767 600522

M+44 (0) 7967 300152

E [email protected]

The information transmitted is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this message.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  Consequently, this email is not intended to be contractually binding.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender, return the message as well as its attachments and delete the whole from any computer.