Re: LF: audio amps for LF driver service

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: audio amps for LF driver service
From: "Uwe Wensauer" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:09:13 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi,
have a look at JUMA TX136/500

This circuit, handling 60 Watts, can easily duplicated.( or bought ) See http://www.nikkemedia.fi/juma/

Uwe, dk1kq

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Brown" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 11:44 AM

Thanks for the replies - some useful amps noted. I'd like to find something that could be used up to 500kHz but I guess an audio amp that performs up to that frequency is likely to be a rare beast. I will probably have to make up something from discrete components- no great task but a packaged small amp would be more convenient.
73
Dave, ZL3FJ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lubos OK2BVG" <[email protected]>