Re: LF: DREAMERS 9

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DREAMERS 9
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:04:53 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
GE Mal!

Calm down! I also have considered to start something on 9kHz....as Ossi
OE5ODL did!

After some brainstorming we both found out that the overall effort to be
QRV doesn't pay for it. (Yet and for us, could be different sometimes).

Nevertheless, I appreciate the efforts and experiments others are doing.
If nobody is trying, nobody will find out, right?

My 137kHz antenna is broken and I will use this opportunity to exchange
my fibre-glass pole from 12m to 18m soon. I had planned for today but
heavy rain kept me off. So just be patient for a few more days and I
will be back. Hopefully we'll make a contact, it would be my fist G-Land
QSO.

73 es GN

OE3GHB

Gerhard