LF: RX-PSK31 help

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RX-PSK31 help
From: John Bruce McCreath <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 12:23:06 -0400
Sender: [email protected]

Hello LFers,

I'm having trouble getting RX-PSK31 to run in my Win98 computer.  I get an
error message which states
the following in the popup box:

Run-Time Error:'48'
File Not Found:PSKCore.dll

Looking in the C:\program files\rx-psk31folder with Windows Explorer I find the
file as being there with a
file size and date of 76K and 24/09/08.  That date seems a bit old, don't you
think?

A bit of background for you.  I tried to download the RX-PSK31 file from over a
dozen different sites, but in
every case IE6 crashed on me, which is why I bought a MAC.  OK, if that's how
you want to be, I'll just go
ahead and download it with the MAC and move it over to the Win98 box via the
network, which I did.

I guess my real question is "Did the .dll file get corrupted somehow in the
moves?"  The Win98 computer
behaves itself on all of the various ham programs like Argo, Spectran, WinPSK,
Wolf, etc., running for
weeks or months with no problem.  The EI6 bug I can live with, as I do my
e-mail and web crawling
on the MAC.

73, J.B., VE3EAR

LowFER Beacon "EAR"