LF: AW: Re: testing 8970.2 now

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: AW: Re: testing 8970.2 now
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 10:21:23 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
No. This trace on 8970,2 is there since many weeks. It is a rest of local QRM.
I cannot eliminate it.
Wolf, if you want to appear on my grabber you should watch it before since if
there is a trace on 8970,2 BEFORE you start to transmit there, it is no good
idea to make QSY to 8970,2.

I am also skeptic about the line on 8970,00 (in the DFCW-6000 window), since it
appeared even in the last days. Maybe someone here in Heidelberg is a silent
member of the reflector and does local tests? ;-)

What we need is a signal that makes a defined shift (to a frequency where is no
trace before transmitting there) to a defined time with a defined length. Just
something like a "K" or "R" or "C" or ".". DFCW-600 or 1800 is a good way to
start. Later one can do it faster if the S/N allows that.

73, Stefan

PS: Oh no, now it rains here and some charged drops seem to touch the antenna.
You can see it on all the windows. This happend each thunder storm in the last
time...