Re: LF: 500kHz WSPR with earth electrodes this evening

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500kHz WSPR with earth electrodes this evening
From: Mike-WE0H <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:24:15 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

Oh I know why, that's because Mal has plastic pipes in the ground by him so his signal can't make it into the Earth...hi hi...

Mike-WE0H
EN35hj

Roger L wrote:
I'm WSPR beaconing on 500kHz this evening again with the earth electrode "antenna" also used on 838Hz.. All reports appreciated.

Mal, no copy of you on 136kHz which surprised me as the Greek SXV signal was S9+. Maybe it's because you are in the null of the earth electrode loop?

73s
Roger G3XBM

--
http://g3xbm-qrp.blogspot.com/