Re: LF: RE: Re: 500kHz earth electrode loop - further testing today wit

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Re: 500kHz earth electrode loop - further testing today with step-up transformer
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 14:02:10 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=zUsBD278RVMLIpK7QXpBwp3iRIb9kpERh0RrBqnB7BE=; b=nrv08O4fUWhfUg356LHndIkJmWUpw8YfQ53ZfQgWgMbFBQJdzNXwOc/N0NLKJ/ih+e vWWeB+GX+zc2xJ+mWiKZ79UyCaLCb2Pu/lsw7caSgpKimglqPJI4HtcprV6qZrXPPTL4 0H+RnYqSs5+8rM4a2PcD4XxN4vIVen+y/oxHM=
Sender: [email protected]
Eddie,

At 12.34 I was using the smallest loop i.e. the connection to the radiator and the ground rod outside the back door.

At 12.58 I've reverted to the large "loop in the ground" with the earth rod at the far end of the garden and the central heating radiator connection.

73s
Roger G3XBM