LF: Content-Type: text/plain

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Content-Type: text/plain
From: g4gvw <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 13:00:00 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Being wed to a wee Scots lassie I think I can speak with some authority
on this one.

The only things I have ever heard of being shot by Haggii (I believe
this is the correct plural form) are Sassenach Haggis hunters on a
Haggis Shoot. Unfortunately, this sport wreaked such devastation of the
native Haggii populations some years ago that they are now a rarely seen
creature. This has meant that the carefully packaged delicacies sold to
tourists by Edinburgh butchers stores are but an imitation of the real
thing in the same way that the Welsh Rabbit has similarly been
supplanted by an "ersatz" dish with a mispelled name!

--
73 es gd dx de pat g4gvw
 qth nr felixstowe uk