LF: Fwd: Sub-9kHz NoV progress?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Fwd: Sub-9kHz NoV progress?
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 13:23:37 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=2+9oLhJSxVb55xr0X4YIh5gyzQaVOJvYY8hY7CQnqx4=; b=vNNexnSGzA2H6/lorSlWxoqBXaSKTc0uB9ZjW3lfJ0jTWO/jTa412EMLcMol6nzJH5 sZk1fcnUC52kLEKbH/DLxtim0kD+GXJS4h4Sp0OvbKOhUuB+iWjzcsocDscXyo46v2QB kVgflE+0PU5S60MVa0rhDFQv/HDasTXQFkDLU=
Sender: [email protected]
See below the latest news on the UK sub-9kHz NoVs.

73s
Roger G3XBM