Re: LF: Re: OT Stupid Crimals

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: OT Stupid Crimals
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 09:42:43 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

----- Original Message -----
From: "g4gvw" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 1:05 AM

> Sorry about the delay in replying Mal but I think some other
> correspondents do get the point I was trying to make. That you obviously
> don't perhaps defines my point. A recent survey reported in some very
> reputable sources suggests that "those who try to keep up with the
> Jones's" are among the unhappiest. I guess that probably also says
> something about those who strive to establish their credentials as
> "Jones's".
> It's too easy to use sledgehammers to crack nuts. A problem is that the
> little guys get buried in the shrapnel that results. I and many others
> have more respect for the little guy who gets his signal heard with

The skill is not with the LITTLE GUY transmitting but the ability and skill
of the receiving operator at the other end to read the qrp signal amongst
the qro signals.
This little guy you mention loves S9 signals at his end but has no
consideration for the receiving operator struggling with his/her QRP.
G3KEV