Re: LF: G4JNT 500kHz Beacon

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: G4JNT 500kHz Beacon
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 08:31:52 -0230 (NDT)
Cc: [email protected], [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Andy, group.

I have been monitoring 507.3 on and off for about a week
but have yet to see any trace of your sigs on this side of the pond.

There have been no recent reports of VX9MRC on 507.77 kHz crossing
the ocean either with PA3CPM watching very closely.

Sorry to hear about your WX.  It could be worse... we've seen
the sun for about 3 hours in the past 3 weeks and now its snowing!

73
Joe VO1NA