AW: Re: AW: LF: RE: ROS Test 503.600 Khz Tonight

To: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: Re: AW: LF: RE: ROS Test 503.600 Khz Tonight
From: "Scholz, Marco " <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 14:45:27 +0100
Accept-language: de-DE, en-GB
Acceptlanguage: de-DE, en-GB
Sender: [email protected]
Merci Michel,
Yes it take a while due a homemade QRM source.
I bought last summer a 10MHz GPS controlled OCXO for my 10GHz Transverter and
this oszillator create a lot of noise over the 500KHz band. Normally I leave
the OCXO permanent on., because it take a while until the frequency is locked
and stabile. Now I know it and I have to switched it off when receiving on
500KHz.

Wish you a nice weekend
Regards
Marco