LF: Re: OT Stupid Crimals

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: OT Stupid Crimals
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 19:44:35 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Warren
His problem was that he got caught. Throughout the world lots of radio
amateurs are running powers well above those permitted, especially when you
take antenna gain into consideration.
Big antennas with big gain on the higher freqs is not a crime.
At one stage I had stacked 14, 21, 28 and 50 mcs yagis that gave me a
terrific advantage although my RF did not exceed the permitted power.
eg 400 watts with a 10 dB gain yagi gave me 4 Kw radiated power. I also have
a NOV  issued in 1962 for 1 kw power.
Lots of stns in the USA are generating big erp,s
G3KEV