LF: Canadians on 2200m

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Canadians on 2200m
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 07:26:16 -0700
Sender: [email protected]

Now that 2200m is an official amateur band in Canada I am endeavoring to keep track of all new activities on my web page "Canadians On 2200m".

If you are presently on the band OR if you are building equipment to get on, please let me know. Ideally I would like to have a small 'profile' feature for all active or impending stations, with a few pictures of your gear/station/antennas etc...even if only partially completed. Hopefully others will see that there is some activity on the new band and be inspired to join-in.

So far, out west, we have the following stations on-the-air: VE7BDQ, VE7SL, VE7TIL with VA7JX on Vancouver Island almost ready to go There are probably several others across Canada...so...please feel free to send me ur station details and some pics for inclusion.

Many thanks!

73,

Steve / Mayne Island, B.C.

WEB - "The VE7SL Radio Notebook": http://members.shaw.ca/ve7sl