LF: Re: Re: VLF SIGS

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: VLF SIGS
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 23:43:03 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Jim
The frequencies I quoted have a 750 hz offset that is why I said not
calibrated, just a rough reception guide around the frequency area of
interest.
The signals are all very loud with me. I can accurately calibrate when
necessary.
Not sure if it is a good idea to connect my antennas directly to the
soundcard, maybe via an attenuator for front end control. I also have a W &
G 220 hz - 20 khz RX which is very sensitive but wideband and would be a
better approach if I feed this into the sound card. I have a number of
options available here I just need a beacon on 9 kcs
de mal/g3kev