LF: Re: G4WGT web site.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: G4WGT web site.
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 06:59:38 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Gary

First one error - it should be GW4ALG Steve on the links page, not
GW3ALG. Sadly no longer on 136, or anywhere else for that matter, as he
has totally given up the hobby.

I am puzzled by your instructions to navigate by buttons on the 'upper
left' or 'lower left'. The only buttons I see are a row on the top,
none of which allows me to go back and forward (but my browser buttons
do that very nicely). Also the site seems to do everything with images,
there seems very little real HTML. If I disable Javascript the
navigation buttons don't work. If I disable plugins it moans that I
need to update my flashplayer (how can it know that with plugins
disabled?). Not sure I like the code your Serif WebPlus produces...

Viewing in Opera 10.53.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com