Re: LF: Russian activity weekend -

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Russian activity weekend -
From: Roman RW3ADB <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 02:12:16 +0400
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Laurence!
Do you rx any signals of own activity or not?

Roman

* Laurence KL1X <[email protected]> [Thu, 1 Apr 2010 08:02:09 -0800]:

Ill have the Alaskan snapper up on 137Khz up till 1554Z which is dawn
near Anchorage - I dont have a window to Eastern Russia this time of
the
year but  Vit UA0AET is a possibility. Good luck

  73   Laurence KL 1 X  BP 51 Wasilla Palmer Alaska

http://kl1x.com/alaska.html  alaska snapper

station remotely controlled from Oklahoma - no tx facilities.

> Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:08:18 +0300
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: LF: Activity
>
> Hello,
>
> We are planning Easter LF activity like in 2009.
> Date is 3 april 2010. Most stations will give beacons at 17-19Z:
> 137800 - RD4HU
> 137779.1 - UA0AET
> 137778.7 - RA9CUA
> 137778.3 - RA3YO
> 137777.9 - RN3AGC
> 137777.5 - UA3PW
> 137777.1 - UA4WPF
> 137776.7 - UA9CS
> 137776.3 - EW6GB
> Further operation will be in a free style (QSOs, beacons, RX) after
19Z.
> Vit UA0AET will QRV 12-17Z for XBand CW QSO 137.779/3550 and will
> transmit 5-10 minutes at the beginning of every half-hour.
>
> 73! EW6GB

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from
your inbox.

Roman RW3ADB.