LF: PA3CPM

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: PA3CPM
From: "rn3agc" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 01:41:52 +0400
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Henny,
Clearly.
About 500 khz... Here on your frequency there is a powerful bad-line.

73 Andrey

Hi Andrey,LF

I can not transmit on 136khz andrey,I blowup the powersuply and also the transmitter,at the moment I transmit on 503.750khz qrss10,with 60 watt of power,
henny pa3cpm
best 73s to All.......
----- Original Message ----- From: "rn3agc" <[email protected]>