LF: DI2AN will start at Mai 1st

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: DI2AN will start at Mai 1st
From: Horst Stöcker <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 14:55:59 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: [email protected]

Hello LF,

I do not know, If I can start the first transmission at 10UTC from JO30OT. But in the morning abt. 8 UTC. I will surely press the button for the first time.

I am planning to transmit at 505,15kHz as suggested here. I will start with QRSS3.

I will first use my equipment "as is". I want to see, what's possibly without any improvement. And there is no other way cause I had no time this week to optimize my antenna and also I am still waiting for a part for the output transformer. The PA makes 100Vpp - but at 10Ohm. So I expect just milliwatts ERP and I'll be glad for anybody able to see my signal.

I will improve the equipment step by step. To me it seems also interesting to document the improvement steps from "quick and dirty" to someday 100% of what is possible here.

vy73 Horst DO1KHS/DI2AN

GRATIS: Movie-Flat mit über 300 Top-Videos. Für WEB.DE Nutzer
dauerhaft kostenlos! Jetzt freischalten unter http://movieflat.web.de