LF: ZL - 600m on air

To: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: ZL - 600m on air
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:48:18 -0800
Sender: [email protected]

 For your info chaps - Ive tagged another email at the end.

Im now back in Oklahoma...

Laurence KL 1 X in 5

Laurence,

We now also have Kevin ZL4MD QRV on 500. I have copied him on 508.070kHz tonight, very strong, sending just OOK CW at about 10 WPM. His antenna is much better than mine, so probably would be better copy up there. I don't believe he has a computer, so QRSS120 would be stopwatch stuff!

73,
Murray ZL1BPU