LF: RE: Re: Mini-Whip

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Re: Mini-Whip
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 09:03:10 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear all

Please get a look on figure 3 at
http://www.vlf.it/F6AGR/meteorsignatures.html
Such a receiver is the one I'm happy with on ELF/VLF.
With a vertical 1 m long cylinder antenna, it allows to detect the Schumann
resonances down to 7 Hz and the 82 Hz ZVEVS russian transmissions, but also
the RSDN 11 and 12 kHz transmissions.
So the 9 kHz band is also fully covered.

Regards

Jean-louis Rault F6AGR