LF: RE: NIL 500

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: NIL 500
From: "James Cowburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:25:08 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Mal

My usual 500 Tx workhorse (IC706)  is in the car at the moment for a bit of HF mobile and the old unsmoked IC735 is only suitable QRPp (2w out max) for local chats with XIZ as the LPF gets too warm much above that

Also need to work on my coil and antenna as it has gone all out of tune, needs a general re-wire, so G7NKS WSPR Appliance is temporarily off air.

According to the nice weather man on TV, this weekend should bring sunny and 10C condx so will have chance to do repairs but the XYL says I have to build a 5m trampoline for the kids first, mind you it’s a hell of a earth contact along with the swings!!

Just waiting to hear back from Rod at Ofcom about my NOV application and if granted I can start dreaming!

Cheers

Jim G7NKS