Re: AW: VLF: DK7FC's 3rd VLF transmission

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: AW: VLF: DK7FC's 3rd VLF transmission
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 20:58:46 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
Good luck Stephan...

In a message dated 20/03/2010 01:02:36 Paris, Madrid, [email protected] writes:
Hello Nicolas, Dreamers,

Just start with DFCW-600 on 8,79000 kHz. I will modify my DDS-VFO to make a 50mHz shift. So, a dot will be 10 minutes!

The last transmission was in QRSS120, so a dash is 6 minutes. This was a little short on Pauls' grabber. Therefore i plan to transmit one or two times "K" without gaps between the dots. So each "K" will take 30 minutes! If everything is recorded at Paul's side (and hopefully others as well), i will change to DFCW-120 or DFCW-60, trying to transmit a message on Markus' grabber.

Since it is an experiment, there might come up some problems. I just want to repeat that since each /p acty can cause simple problems that canceles the whole operation (e.g. forget the radials, or fuel for the generator or or or)... Just that nobody is disapointed. But as you know, i am optimistic! ;-)

73, Stefan