LF: Recent MF loggings at OH1LSQ, some new PA stations

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Recent MF loggings at OH1LSQ, some new PA stations
From: Paul-Henrik <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 23:00:54 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
LF, Hello

I have logged some new PA stations on 600m in the past months but have posted
very few reports on the reflector. Here is my complete 600m log for the PA's to
check out:

http://www.netikka.net/oh1lsq/500_log.txt

In general the 600m signals from PA-land have been good or very good here and
the activity has been great as well. Still heard no TF signals and only one LA
station is in my log. Are there any other LA stations than LA3EQ reported
active?

BR

Paul-Henrik / OH1LSQ
Vaasa / KP03SD