Re: Fw: LF: ATU

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Fw: LF: ATU
From: tim hague <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:12:44 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Graham wrote:
Follow  on from 2008  ... was it that  long ago  ?

parallel , Worked well on rx and would handle up to  25 watts on tx
before the plates flashed over ! but easy to  make easy to tune ,

Re hashing the Cap so there was 2 sets of plates in parallel and then in series with the other 2 plates .. doubled the gaps , .useing the shaft as the coupling link .. we where pushing the envelope in those days ...

G ..