LF: Electrical power meters interference?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Electrical power meters interference?
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 18:13:55 -0900
Sender: [email protected]

Im suffering from ac wiring in house power load variable pulsing wideband car ignition type noise from 100-200kHz  and Im pretty sure its coming from a electrical mechanical single phase 120/240 VAC with an EMR modules electrical power meter (900 MHz or so read meter data) - The model is the AB1R from ABB, thou marketed and sold under license by many here in the US. Its inducing these v/m pulses but seems amplitude versus load variable - I cant see any change in the pulse shape per se and the NB on the R75 does take it out to some effect. Anyone had a similar issue before I take it to the powers that be...I note there is a PLT model and hoping (as my elec compnay says its read at 950...

I note the specs says its bomb proof the other way from 100khz up so maybe Ive got a duff'un....

Laurence KL1X Wasilla

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now. =