LF: AW: Beaconing on 8.79 kHz in QRSS

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: AW: Beaconing on 8.79 kHz in QRSS
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 21:00:19 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Horst,

Interesting VLF tests! And Alans hint is a good i think.

Does one need a special licence for that band in germany? I am almost sure
about that ;-) What are the limitations of that licence? ERP or output power?

I think i would try a long long long short dipole, e.g. 2x500m in some meters
above ground, perhaps beside a forrest and with less conducting ground. Maybe
even with the ends connected to ground to form something like a loop that has
the most of its area in the ground.

What is your locator?

And what have you done to be of those who have got this licence?

Stefan/DK7FC