LF: AW: I'm proud of this

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: AW: I'm proud of this
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 11:50:59 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hey Andy!

Congrats to that good work! What is your receiving antenna for DCF77?

In the web i have found that page:
http://www.ptb.de/de/org/4/44/442/index.htm#Kontakt
There you can find the adress of the working group leader of DCF77. Maybe it is
not the perfect adress but it one that has to do with DCF77. If you give him i
technical description (surely they all can read it in english) and the report
and ask for a confirmation oer perhaps even a QSL, you probably will get an
answer...

Best 73! Stefan/DK7FC