LF: WSPR and Grabbet at GM4ISM

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: WSPR and Grabbet at GM4ISM
From: "Mark" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 08:33:04 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi All
Please accept my apologies for the lack of grabber and WSPR receiving system last night. The shack server crashed again (3rd time in 2 days) the screen just freezes, no BSOD or re-boot, so i have not noticed immediatly. I am investigating the problem, but so far no clues. I will probably start to look for a replacement machine, but it may take some time, as the server is fairly hardware intensive with 3 soundcards, and 4 serial ports, and performs a whole lot of other tasks. Anyone with an unused PCI 2 or 4 way serial port card in their junkbox ?? the present machine has 2 ports on the MOBO, that is getting to be rare. I will try to keep the present machine running in the mean time, but unless i can get it reliable, it may be out of service for some prolonged periods, as I am often away from home for several days at a time.

Regards
Mark GM4ISM