LF: AW: DK7FC DFCW

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: AW: DK7FC DFCW
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 20:14:13 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Ed and mni tnx for the picture!!!! That is the maximal distance from which i
have got a RX rprt!! (2233km). And just in DFCW3 ;-)

Sorry Ed, in the afternoon the wind was very unstable and so i had no chance to
do a QSO. I had the clearest RX SNR ever and saw the first time, that the
background noise is rising in the evening (no local QRM but rather band
opening, so QRN).

Let's try it next weekend (if there is wind, but it will be ;-) ). I am sure,
we will get the QSO!

I already have received your signals in 2003 with O, so looking forward :-)

73 and gd dx!!

Stefan