Re: LF: GHB 15-01.jpg

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: GHB 15-01.jpg
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:23:01 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Henny!

Many thanks for the report and the picture of my signal.

I was looking at the grabber of Andrey and noticed a weak carrier on my
QRG, that's why I stepped up for half a cps. In addition I noticed that
my level generator (Hewlett-Packard HP-????, professional equipment)
needs more than 2 hours to become stable and is drifting downwards
prior. I thought it wouldn't take that long.

73 es tnx

OE3GHB
Gerhard