LF: Re: Re: Re: JABIL EL HAH IS

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Re: JABIL EL HAH IS
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 11:10:05 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
MF grp
This 12 prefix is allocated to some Islands around the Yemen according to
some 3rd part info heard on 80 metres. It could be a /MM station if someone
thinks it is NE from EU.
There has been some rare DX acty on 500, mostly Beacons around Xmas and N.
Year. This band seems to be infested with Beacons and ofcourse get reported
via the internet. On other amateur bands they would be ignored.
If 500 was QSO mode only perhaps it would discourage this type of activity.
500 seems to be fair game for some as far as UNID beacons are concerned

de G3KEV