LF: Optic cable distributor

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Optic cable distributor
From: David Towers <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 21:57:47 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Dear LF Group,

Thanks for your statements and ideas!

Horst/DO1KHS asked about the cable.

The type of cable I use is CWKF-1001E22 that can be ordered e.g. at cunz electronis distributor.

I just had a telephone contact to the boss of this company and asked, if just commercial customers or also private customers can order the cable there. He told me, that even private customers can order there and he even would sell short lengths of this wire (even less then 20m in a bundle). One meter costs just 0,7 Euro. It is possible to order in English or French language but not in Chinese, he said ;-). He gave me the email address [email protected] for ordering.

Please, if anyone tries the optic way, please let me know about the success. It would interest me very much.

73, 55 de Stefan / DK7FC