Re: LF: WSPR stations in central Europe - please listen through the nig

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR stations in central Europe - please listen through the night
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:34:22 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=rMOQkbj231yUqdpdoxq1JDD1MBPCAUNwvvN5O03gy8k=; b=PHpDSJm9TF2udqPz4i9iJGIZ7PyxEnOQLmu1u8pjuylQLiEYHDzSKw1aKtMattcVmG gavkUufRA6Oq/FOCPnzUx/TSY9O1rvEPFUCz34SAcw0+bnpdGEjpz1T0GIbysBUrCQc3 03PKjlir9nF+ukQO3doL/5K+3ikYZKzXrKlM8=
Sender: [email protected]
Lubos,

Thank you so much for your efforts. I hope you will be successful in receiving my signal in the countryside location. My WSPR signal will be on 500kHz every evening and night this week from around 1900z until 0800z each day.

Last night, the best DX report for me was 960kms into JN68.

73s
Roger G3XBM