Re: LF: JT4A simple guide?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: JT4A simple guide?
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 19:17:10 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=rzItreI8D0b2KlZGxtSlMhrqcNwoQbfRTq4xZyxoTwk=; b=PS6QPlKBVR7na4l7AQa+eyDOqmPwO5e7rA6w2o06HzZg2Vaem93yzLKiuOy8AUQpG/ 0Es/oxhw61ZezmZuQz3io3gGLVaS3Mmb89RTSK6OhzQw0omwkstVcXZK2X2TvRPL7P/w /XZ2fLji5LbcXt8+BDzlY6cyX2cAS/3gM6oKA=
Sender: [email protected]
Mal informed.