LF: AW: QSO DF6NM - DK7FC/p

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: AW: QSO DF6NM - DK7FC/p
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 20:01:38 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus and Marco,

TNX both of you for the CW QSO. Also Hans/DK8ND.

4xCW in one /p session, thats a record for me ;-)

@Hans: Sorry, i saw your Call in QRSS in the afternoon but the wind was to
unstable and never came back later so i couldn't answer...

At 16UTC i started packing all in the car. I had 10cm new snow and my radials
were unvisible ;-)
But the Current was lower (and earth resistance higher, abt 80 Ohm instead of
30 Ohm!!) then normal, perhaps caused by the distance to ground due to the
snow. It was a genial activity for me. So much impressions. After the CW qso
with Hans i changed to a bigger kite, 8,1m^2 instead of 3,6m^2. That brought me
2 hrs of more operation until the wind was totally gone.

TNX DF6NM, M0BMU, DD7PC for the first CW contact.

CUagn next weekend!!

73, Stefan/DK7FC