Re: LF: WE2XGR WSPR operation

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WE2XGR WSPR operation
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:15:45 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Jay,

I will switch to 510 around 22 UTC and let the RX running overnight.
Reports via wsprnet.org

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T

Quoting "[email protected]" <[email protected]>:

Several WE2XGR stations will be transmitting WSPR on dial 510.0 kHz USB. Some stations will begin this morning and some will continue through until tomorrow morning. Stations may be adjusting their power up and down and this will be reflected in the transmitted power column. Any and all reports,
groundwave and skywave, are appreciated.

We will not be having our usual 9 pm USB roundtable tonight and will continue on in WSPR mode
instead.

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2