LF: Re: Re: QRM - Frost on railway overhead lines.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: QRM - Frost on railway overhead lines.
From: "DENNIS EASTERLING" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 17:03:46 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=RyXUn/BA1C11Uub9Ly+8yMiRWASAlY0WPnfy5J0Y2n6pp+Zx1cGJGhJxe7P4owQy8bJWC3TXJTMCJ2JYK48uulZWF4MaeHmTAEWOKTCY1jwvy7dfuWR7+QBCST4e56fHSV940/hHu19Xvpg5pgx4wjWIv/cbNml5S96jjTHopxY= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Mal

Thanks for the email.  Snow this week in Biggleswade has been about 2inches, less than Xmas week, but temperature much lower (-5C is low for us southerners)  Main roads OK but side roads and pavements ice covered.   Wish you good DX for 2010, and hope to have QSO with you again soon.

73 Dennis M0JXM