Re: LF: 500kHz simple 5W TX/RX transverter >>DATA MODES<<

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 500kHz simple 5W TX/RX transverter >>DATA MODES<<
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 23:31:05 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Alan,

If you saw the 70 MHz wspr tests I did with Gary last year .. I don't think frequency stability is a issue with Joe's software !

In test's on 500 over the years, the original MFSK system out performed the other systems tested , olivia came a close second, but needs a linear system due to the envelope shaping ..pity as the receive software has the ability to seek and decode the signal ... still waiting for some one to add a real arq function to one of the modern data packages, but 'they' all seem to be locked into a disaster email delivery system's .. what a disaster for the casual chatter ....... not that some of 'us' have not sent error corrected emails on 500 .. sorry could not resist it :)

Im not involved with Rogers project as such , other than I was looking through the back posts to the ref and noticed the reference to 'wspr' ,the files are uploaded to the uk500khz group, but I notice there is not a 'G3XBM' page .. that may be a useful addition to link the files together ...

73 - G ..