LF: WG: RE: /P (?) DFCW on 137

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: WG: RE: /P (?) DFCW on 137
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 01:41:49 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear LF group,
I wish all of you a merry Christmas!
Thanks to all who gave me a call this evening!
Special thanks to Andrej/EW6GB, G3XIZ and IK1HSS! Sorry for the bad rprts and
my QRM. Andrej, sorry I have seen the W6GB, the E was missed in the qrm. I have
thought W6 (USA) that cannot be possible and so I thought the first dot of the
w was qrm and assumed it is M6... I did not come to the idea that it could be
EW, just after the QSO ;-) I am very sorry.
But: Things will be better and better. I had big problems with QRM, again. But
during the QSOs I found, that the active antenna is STRONGLY influenced by the
TX antenna. I will give a report about that (probably tomorrow). So, now I know
how to make things better the next time.
In my last /p activity I had no cpi of your signals and today we got the first
qso, that's a success! And during the call of G3XIZ I got your signal even in
QRSS3 with M.
There are some pics (inverted dashes and dots for the DFCW pics since I receive
in the USB (30m band with a LF+10MHz converter) and much QRG drift in QRSS10
due to the high temperature difference when opening the car door and/or
switching on the heater) of the QSOs, with strong QRM by DCF39 but as I said,
now I know what to do next :-)
73, 55 and hpe cuagn this year!
Stefan/DK7FC