AW: LF: AW: [Fwd: Extra transmission with SAQ Dec 10 2009]

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: LF: AW: [Fwd: Extra transmission with SAQ Dec 10 2009]
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 14:01:58 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Rik!

Glad to meet you here. Congrats to your websites! I’ve often taken a benefit from it!!

I don’t know abt „von“. (Is that question meant true? J ). It’s not soo important but the “brown” instead of “braun” seemed strange for me ;-)

Hpe to cu on the band! Are you still active on 137? I have never seen you there…

73, Stefan/DK7FC

Dipl.-Ing. Stefan Schäfer

FG Hochspannungstechnik / High Voltage Laboratories
TU Darmstadt
Landgraf-Georg-Str. 4
D-64283 Darmstadt, Germany
Telefon: +49 6151 16 4495