RE: LF: QOA?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: QOA?
From: "James Cowburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:28:47 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

It may be an acronym for those of us who could be considered Quarrellous Old Amateurs??   J

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best for Christmas and the holiday season and I hope you have a prosperous and successful 2010 and thanks for all the guidance, tips, pointers in my first year on LF/MF.  Great to see that the NOV has been extended too

With best regards

Jim

Dr. James Cowburn G7NKS

IO92UB

E [email protected]

The information transmitted is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this message.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  Consequently, this email is not intended to be contractually binding.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender, return the message as well as its attachments and delete the whole from any computer.