RE: LF: 500 pirate

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 500 pirate
From: "James Cowburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 11:29:55 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Mal

Well you have now!!  Thanx for the email confirmation that I made it up to you.  Broom to Scarborough not bad for my system! Vy psd

As for my CWup, I’m still learning the ropes, but it is very pleasing to see so many friendly and helpful types on the band who have been giving me no end of support and guidance as I learn the procedures, (chris jim rik roger dennis pete gary graham gus john p-g and lee to name but a few)

A nice friendly band in general.

Thanx again for confirmation and helpful suggestions on procedure, I shall add you to my list!

With best regards

Jim