LF: Re: Band 501 to 504kHz in the Netherlands

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Band 501 to 504kHz in the Netherlands
From: "Walter und Marianne Staubach" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 20:54:25 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Congrats to our friends in the Netherlands, too. And about CW and Data? I think there is no contrast. CW is one kind of Data ( system Morse ), others are ASCII or PSK or......  As long as you stay within the bandwidth - no problem.
About the dykes - I think they are rich of minerals and salt - from the millions of sheep urinating. And therefore have good conductivity.
But I am not sure :-)
73    Walter