Re: LF: Are the new VE stations able to qso with other amature stations

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Are the new VE stations able to qso with other amature stations ??
From: Ron VE8RT <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 20:27:41 -0700
Sender: [email protected]
I've been VERY disappointed, having contacted RAC (of which I'm a member) a few months ago to get a list of those interested in permits for 600 metre stations, just to have TOTAL silence on the matter from RAC.  I heard about the apparently secretive project through other than Canadian sources and could not find any information on the RAC website.  There isn't much point hanging around on the list as my time and interest lie elsewhere than beacon monitoring,  I may be back when someone, Canadian or otherwise, decides to release some useful information regarding AMATEUR permits for the 600m band.

        Ron VE8RT