LF: Soft rock and email problems

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Soft rock and email problems
From: "John RABSON" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:33:25 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Many thanks to those who replied to my request for assistance with the SMD kit.
 M0FMT has kindly offered to help.

Mal: thank you for offering a kit suitable for conversion to 500 kHz, but my
main interest is 136.  Even though I am in the heart of rural Burgundy, I seem
to be plagued by a high noise level at the bottom end of medium wave.  I wish I
hadn't given away my B41.

My e-mail system has been giving problems over the past week or so.  Has anyone
posted anything here, or sent me anything direct which needs a reply from me,
please?

73
John F5VLF