Re: LF: Weak Signals - was 500kHz CW - calling CQ

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Weak Signals - was 500kHz CW - calling CQ
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 19:00:37 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=y7QB5wgK1Zu6oADN5pZnbID8lYxCqzwRP1pxUT6dIRs=; b=SpLASinMMovXWpW7U+YnTBwd5n447yPpSi+halUkh6Ai90PtZGpNP1F/gwXU2pmiGD WfeE1u6rUM9gFNpb1pkRz2WLSHrE17cezVoem4q+54RQOP60ShhJuEpL+V7pmbE+L8vg 8h56Byi6/eWlL63U8xAtNtEhStoRIJk+DbpBo=
Sender: [email protected]
No, no one objected to the CW comments :-)

The names are irrelevant on the slide, but I forgot to remove them.  If running the .PPT file in presentation mode only, click on the loudspeaker symbol which plays the sounds which are embedded within the PPT file.  I think they can also be played by double clicking the loudspeaker while in edit mode.   Was rather surprised to find that all versions of powerpoint supported embedded sounds

If viewing the .PDF, the sounds are availalble in the companion .ZIP file

Andy
www.g4jnt.com

this email has been scanned for political correctness by the nanny state