Re: LF: DI2BJ improved antenna

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DI2BJ improved antenna
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 20:40:40 EST
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Wolf,very strong signal here.Good DX.
See the capture.

F4DTL Nicolas JN18FP

RX : Icom IC7400
Ant: 10m tuned MF vertical antenna

http://lfistes.erst.azerttyu.net/

Dans un e-mail daté du 02/11/2009 22:07:07 Paris, Madrid, [email protected] a écrit :

Hi folks !

I improved the ground system of the DI2BJ beacon on 505,030 kHz. I used a pipe into a deep water well for extra ground, measured some serious RF-current going into the wire connecting the water well. I hope this is a good sign ! Hope for more RX reports on the beacon, it will be active for a few hours after sundown and before sunrise. A reliable pattern will be established after initial testing and experience with the transmitting gear ! good MF and LF  - DX for everybody !    de wolf  df2py / DI2BJ

GIF image