Re: LF: Soft Rock for 500 Khz where to buy ??

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Soft Rock for 500 Khz where to buy ??
From: Horst Stöcker <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 09:36:30 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello,
I had the same question and found out: All the softrocks for 500kHz are
modified ones.
As many I have problems soldering SMD. So I would be glad to find a ready built
500kHz softrock RX too.
For 136kHz I built myself a RX by "Funkamateur" - no problem because no SMD.
It's similar to the softrock. Maybe one could modify this one for 500 kHz too.
Horst

All .