AW: LF: DK7FC/p

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: LF: DK7FC/p
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:54:05 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hey Andrej, LF
Thank you very much! That is a great motivation form e and i will spend time
and energy to reach a better RX and then we will surely get a qso!
Yesterday, as I have put everything in the car and built it up there on the
hill in the dark and wind I had a much better feeling since I know that there
are some stns waiting to get the signal!
I am very interested in the stn / equipment all the Lowfers have. Is there a
site where one can get the infos?
I want to share my fascination (and perhaps motivate some others starting on
LF) and so I put some Infos and pictures on my LF-RIG on my site at qrz.com.
So, cu the next days!
73, Stefan/DK7FC